Y9 Options 21-22
KS4 Curriculum 21-22
(Subject Videos are at bottom of page.)
The KS4 curriculum starts in Y10 and finishes in Y11 with a set of examinations in the May/June of that academic year. So, effectively they will have almost 11 terms of study across the two academic years before they sit their final assessments.
The KS4 curriculum contains two different types of components, these are:
- Core Subjects (Compulsary)
- English Language
- English Literature
- Triple/Double Science
- Optional Subjects
- Depending on their pathway they will have 2 to 3 different subjects that they can pick from.
- These optional subjects have video links given below, so that you can have little more detail on each one. So that you and your child can have a more informed choice.
Timeline for Y9 Options Process
- The choosing of options will start in Term 4 of this academic year.
- More detailed dates TBC within Term 3.
Subject Videos, for additional information.
(Click on subject below for video)