Year 11 - Kent based students
Please apply via Kent County Council’s www.ucasprogress.com/search website.
Year 12 – Applying from a different school
Paper based application which you can obtain from the school office in person or by phone on 01843 834431.
Please include the following information:
- Any existing GCSE grades and predicted results for your GCSEs you’ll be sitting in 2019.
- A personal statement.
- A referee if you are an external candidate.
Non-Kent based students
Please apply using a paper application form which you can obtain from the school office in person or by phone on 01843 834431.
- You will be invited for a one-to-one interview with either, Mrs Close, Mrs Hall or Mrs Bainborough.
- You will be told at the end of the interview if you will be offered a conditional place.
- Occasionally you may be asked to re-select a course if you have not met the entry requirements or the course is no longer running.
- You will receive a conditional offer through UCAS progress.
- You will receive a copy of the option blocks and be invited to attend our Sixth Form induction day on Tuesday 9th July 2019.