Reading Competition - Deadline 3/7/20
I hope you are all taking this opportunity to read many books, I know I am. I am on my 6th book already!
I am inviting you all the chance to take part in a competition inspired by what you are reading. Simply, I would like you to create something based on what you have read. It could be one of the suggestions below or any idea that you have – try to be creative and think outside of the box. There will be a prize for the best entries.
Suggestions: (Could be based on a part of or the whole book)
- Create a comic strip
- Make a short film/animation
- Create a series of freeze frames
- Create a scene/diorama using lego/plasticine/card etc.
- Create a scene using biscuits
- Make a scene made from cake
- Paint a picture
Please submit all entries to me by email RyeM@ursuline.kent.sch.uk
Most of all, have fun! Good luck!