Kent Catholic Schools Partnership
For Catholic schools across Kent to deliver outstanding spiritual, moral and learning outcomes for children and young people by collaborating as a Catholic community of academies, working together and with others, and based on excellent leadership and teaching, with Gospel values at its heart.
The offer to schools:
- the opportunity to benefit from and contribute to high calibre school improvement support and challenge, based on a forensic appreciation of what success in each school looks like, how it is brought about, sustained and built upon
- a strong, collaborative approach, maximizing existing leadership and teaching expertise, and drawing on best practice in education research and pedagogy
- knowledgeable, accessible and responsive support services which are valued by schools because they allow school leaders to maintain their focus on the essential task of running a Catholic school that is at least good or better
- continuing professional development for all school staff, governors and other volunteers, designed to meet current and future leadership and learning priorities
- the active promotion of success, locally, nationally and internationally, fostering strong relationships with press, media and others so that parents increasingly choose a Catholic education, school morale is kept high and the best teachers stay with and are attracted to Catholic education in Kent.
The deal for schools
- A lower financial contribution from each school than currently meaning more of each school budget remaining with the school for local decision making
- A capital programme focused on Catholic schools and negotiated with commissioners based on current and anticipated pressures across the Catholic school estate
- services brokered on behalf of Catholic schools in Kent from a position of strength resulting from at least 32 Catholic schools working together and for each other
The ultimate aim:
Growing numbers of children and young people in Catholic schools, meeting and exceeding expectations, happy in their faith and in themselves, and using their faith and skills, social and academic, for the betterment of their own lives, that of their families and their wider communities.
Please see the Kent Catholic Schools' Partnership website for the following Trust documentation: KCSP Memorandum and Articles of Association, KCSP Master Funding Agreement, KCSP Annual Report and details of KCSP Trust Members and Directors.
Kent Catholic Schools’ Partnership,
Telephone: 01622 232662